- ¾ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¾ cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 32 jumbo shrimp (about 1½ pounds), peeled and deveined
- 2–3 mangoes, cut into 24 chunks
Combine all ingredients, excluding the shrimp and mango, in a food processor; process until smooth. Place in a bowl; add shrimp, tossing to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut up mango. Meanwhile, prepare grill to medium-high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade; thread 4 shrimp and 3 mango onto each of 8 (8-inch) wooden skewers. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 4 minutes on each side.
Serve with vegetables or salad.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
- 285 calories
- 13g fat (2g saturated fat)
- 259g cholesterol
- 27mg sodium
- 5g carbohydrate
- 1g fiber
- 35g protein