Dental and Vision (with Hearing) insurance Options
Well-rounded health insurance coverage is important for your well-being. That's why Wellmark also offers additional products to complete your Medicare supplement coverage.
Add dental and vision (with hearing) insurance to your supplement plan
The easiest time to add dental and vision (with free hearing) benefits is when enrolling in a MedicareBlueSM Supplement plan. When you choose Medicare coverage through Wellmark, you're in control of all your supplemental coverage choices so you can perfectly fit your coverage to your needs.
Blue Dental PlansSM
Our cost-effective Blue Dental Plans (Iowa only) deliver high-quality care with low out-of-pocket costs.
Dental plan advantages:
- Developed especially for our Medicare supplement members
- Affordable monthly premiums
- Covers preventive care like biannual check-ups, X-rays and routine exams
- Coverage available in Iowa and across the country
Waiting periods apply for certain dental procedures.
Iowa Dental plan options
- Blue Dental 75: $22.50/mo
- Blue Dental 100: $38.70/mo
Avēsis vision plans with hearing benefits
As with other areas of your health care, preventive care is a priority in our vision plans.
Vision and hearing plan advantages:
- Low-cost premiums with high-impact benefits
- Generous allowances for materials
- Complimentary Amplifon hearing benefits with all vision plans
Iowa Vision & Hearing Plans
- Silver Vision & Hearing 100: $9.78/mo
- Silver Vision & Hearing 130: $15.90/mo
Compare IA Vision/Hearing Plans PDF File
South Dakota Vision & Hearing Plans
- Silver Vision & Hearing 100: $8.97/mo
- Silver Vision & Hearing 130: $14.58/mo