In order to view medical policies containing CPT, you must agree:
- The AMA is the owner of all rights to CPT and its updates and reserves all such rights. The AMA assumes no liability for data contained or excluded here.
- CPT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. The AMA, and Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield and its affiliates are not responsible for any consequences or liability related to any use, non-use or interpretation of the information containing CPT.
- Use of CPT is limited to matters in connection with submitting claims to Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield and its affiliates, and only within the United States of America and its territories.
- Unauthorized use of CPT is prohibited, including making copies of CPT for sale and/or license, transferring copies of CPT to any party not bound by this agreement, creating any modified or derivative work of CPT, making any commercial use of CPT, or placing CPT information online or in any public computer based information system.
- Applicable Federal Acquisition and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations apply to government use.
- You may make copies of CPT for backup or archival purposes only. The copies must include the AMA copyright and trademark and assert AMA's proprietary rights to CPT.
- You must take necessary and appropriate action to ensure that all users comply with the terms of this agreement.
If you agree with these terms and conditions, please click "Accept."