Members Get More
Get more from your health insurance with these useful resources that come with your plan. Simplifying healthy living — that's the goal.
Get the free mobile app
Take control of your health plan
Manage your health care at home or on the go. When you download the free app and sign up for myWellmark, you can quickly and easily track your benefits, claims and spending. Plus:
- Get wellness information
- View and email your ID card
- Locate doctors, dentists and facilities in your plan's network
- Access Eight, Four, Four, Eight, Four, Two, Three, Nine, Three, Five 24/7
Life can get pretty hectic. We want to help you simplify. Enter myWellmark, a personalized website where you can manage your health, health plan and health care costs in one easily accessible place. Here are just a few of its benefits:
- Check claims. Find out the status of a claim.
- Track health care costs. Run reports to see how much you've spent out of pocket.
- Find out what's covered. See how much your plan will pick up for certain services.
- Compare prescription prices.
- Ask questions. Speak to a Wellmark associate securely.
- Go green. Receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) digitally.
Health questions can come up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's why Wellmark members have access to BeWell 24/7. At no cost, you can call and be connected to a real person to help answer your most pressing questions regarding your health benefits, illness and where to get care.
With BeWell 24/7, you can get:
- Nurse support — Clinically trained nurses give medical advice and provide answers to health care questions about treating the common cold, minor burns and sprains, and common rashes.
- Advocacy — assists with coordinating elder care and transportation for medical care, locates medical records, labs or X-ray transfers, coordinates appointments, helps navigate complex claim and billing questions, assists in obtaining in-home health help and medical equipment, and locates community and private support for patient and family members.
- Health navigation — locates facilities and in-network health care professionals.
- Decision support — Helps talk through surgery preparation and gives advice for surgeries, treatments and tests.
Simply call Eight, Four, Four, Eight, Four, Two, Three, Nine, Three, Five to talk to a real person. If it's an emergency, immediately call 911 instead.
Virtual care, anywhere
Virtual visits are a standard benefit for most Wellmark members when they use Doctor On DemandTM External Site. With Doctor on Demand, you can see a board-certified doctor or therapist from virtually anywhere using a smartphone, tablet or computer. This not only saves you time, and exposure from other sick people, but can save you money, too. Even if virtual visits aren't covered under your Wellmark health plan, they may still be more affordable than a trip to urgent care.
Wellmark members who have used Doctor On Demand:
- Had an average visit time of only 9 minutes.
- Rated the average experience as 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Doctor On Demand physicians do not prescribe Drug Enforcement Administration-controlled substances, and may elect not to treat or prescribe other medications based on what is clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is an independent company providing virtual health care visit benefits and telemedicine services. Doctor On Demand does not provide Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield products or services.
Of course your health insurance works hard for you at the doctor's office. But did you know you can also put it to work at the gym, on your family vacation — and even while online shopping? As a Wellmark member, you can take advantage of discounts and savings on fitness equipment, organic foods and much, much more through Blue365. Registration is simple, and the exclusive deals come right to your inbox.
How helpful would it be if a health insurance company gave real-life examples on how to get the most from your benefits and live a healthy, full life? Very helpful.
Through Blue, we tell our members' stories and share what they've learned from their personal journeys so you can feel more confident in your coverage. In addition, you'll find in-depth tips on how to navigate health insurance.
Sign up for the monthly Blue e-newsletter Opens in a new window to receive exclusive content.