Enroll between Nov. 1 – Dec. 15 to secure coverage for 2021
Know you get more.
We believe hard-working people deserve a hard-working plan. As a Wellmark member, know you're not only covered but that you've got the best coverage. We offer programs that support you no matter what stage of life you're in, like:
Advanced Care Management
Wellmark's Advanced Care Management program is for severe or complex conditions. We will help coordinate care for you and work through any issues you may be facing during your recovery.
Rare Condition Management
This program offers comprehensive care for patients with complex and rare conditions that are not curable. Rare Condition Management is meant to alleviate emotional, physical and financial burdens members may be facing.
Wellmark offers a free Pregnancy Support program with trusted and helpful online resources for every stage of pregnancy and beyond. A pregnancy assessment is available in myWellmark® and allows you to receive personalized care.
Got goals? We’re here to help. Wellmark members have access to a free well-being program. The no-cost program can help you reach your well-being goals and it's all available to you online 24/7 through myWellmark.
What you'll need to enroll:
In order to enroll in a new plan, you will need to have a few things to start your application.
- Basic information: Provide your name, date of birth and home address.
- Household information: Be prepared to provide basic information for each person in your household, even those not applying for coverage.
- Social Security number: Have this number handy for you and everyone you want covered under your health plan.
- Household income: Provide the best estimate of your household income. This is important as it will determine if you are eligible for a subsidy.
- Agent number: If you’re working with an agent, as we recommend you do, don’t forget to insert their agent number (NPN). If you’re unsure of the number, contact your agent for help.
If you’ve already completed your application from a prior year, be sure to make any needed updates to your application before enrolling in a new plan.
People looking for comprehensive coverage and/or financial assistance may choose one of Wellmark's ACA-compliant plans issued by Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa. Coverage is guaranteed to all who enroll and includes all the essential health benefits required by the law.
Members who purchase their plan through HealthCare.gov may apply for financial assistance, sometimes called subsidies, to help pay for premiums. This can provide a more affordable option for people with lower incomes.