Pay your bill online
With Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield's eBilling, it's easy to view your billing statements, schedule payments and manage your account. It's all online and it's all free.
Benefits of eBilling
Keep all your confidential health insurance information safe and protected in one place, including paying your bill. eBilling makes it easy to pay online using your secure myWellmark® login.
Waiting for a bill to arrive is a thing of the past. eBilling allows you to set up autopayments and receive email reminders, so you never miss a payment.
It's easy to manage
You can manage your bills with past and current payments in one convenient location. Search, filter, and compare payments over the last 18 months to see exactly what you've paid.
Enroll in eBilling
Enrolling in eBilling through myWellmark is the simplest way to make sure we receive your payment in a timely manner. Third-party payment services or websites are not recommended.
Just follow these steps:
- If you haven't already, log in or register for myWellmark.
- Click on My Plans from the home page.
- On the My Plan page, locate the Pay Your Premium box on the right-hand side. Click on the button Go to Billing to be automatically directed to the eBilling website (Alacriti).
- On the eBilling site, click on the Payments tab at the top of the screen.
- Save a bank account for future payments by clicking Setup AutoPay. If you have already saved a bank account, skip to the steps for setting up Autopay steps.
- A red text box will appear indicating a funding source is needed. Select the Manage Funding Sources option.
- Next, click the Add Bank Account button and enter the bank information you will be using for your payments. You will need your account type, routing number and account number.
- The next screen will ask you to review and confirm the information. Once you confirm, you will receive a message stating the account information was added successfully.
Now, you're all set for eBilling! Next, set up AutoPay.
Set up AutoPay
Pay your premium automatically from your checking or savings account. Set up AutoPay any time and never worry about being late or missing a payment. Follow these steps:
- Log in to myWellmark and navigate to the eBilling website from the My Plans page.
- Under the Payments tab, select Setup AutoPay.
- Enter the required information under the Enter Information section. You will need to select your funding account number and payment amount option. Click continue.
- Review the data on the screen. If correct, click Confirm. You will receive a confirmation number for the autopayment set up. Please keep this for your records.
- Once you review the confirmation number, you can go to the Account Summary tab to see the auto-payment setup.
Get email alerts
Register for myWellmark to stay updated on your account and receive email alerts when your bill is ready. Select the Profile tab at the top of your myWellmark home page. From there, click the Notifications tab and choose the email alerts you want to receive. Then, Agree & Save!