Follow these steps:
- Check your organization eligibility.
All grant programs have the same eligibility requirements:
- Organizations must be classified as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization under Internal Revenue Code or a governmental entity.
- Must be an organization located within the states of either Iowa or South Dakota or seeking funding restricted for use in Iowa or South Dakota.
- Must not have a contractual relationship with Wellmark, Inc., Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Iowa, Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Dakota or Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa, Inc. This does not include having health insurance coverage through Wellmark.
Projects must align with one of the two focus areas:
- Access to and consumption of healthy foods.
- Safe environments to be physically active in.
The RFA provides all the information you need about the grant offerings available. Review the RFA thoroughly to find due dates, match criteria and other important information.
After reviewing the RFA, contact us with any questions. We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your project and answer any questions you may have.
Complete the grant application and submit it and the required material via email by the noted due date. Get all the details about our available grants: