Pay your bill online
With Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield's eBilling, it's easy to view your billing statements, make a one-time payment or set up automatic withdrawals from a checking or savings account. It's all online and it's all free.
Benefits of eBilling
Keep your group's confidential health insurance information safe and protected in one place, including paying your bill. eBilling makes it easy to pay online using your secure Employer Connection login.
Waiting for a bill to arrive is a thing of the past. eBilling allows you to set up autopayments and receive email reminders, so you never miss a payment.
It's easy to manage
You can manage your bills with past and current payments in one convenient location. Search, filter and compare payments over the last 18 months to see exactly what you've paid.
Enroll in eBilling today to save time later
Enrolling in eBilling is simple.1 Just follow these steps:
- Access the eBilling website (Alacriti) by logging into your group's Employer Connection account and click on the eBilling link. Next, click on the Payment tab at the top of the screen and make sure the correct group number is indicated in the Group Number section.2
- Click Enroll in AutoPay. If you already have a bank account saved on eBilling, skip to the steps for setting up AutoPay.
- Select the Manage Funding Sources option in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Next, click the Add Bank Account button and enter your bank account details you will be using for payments. You will need your account type, routing number and account number. Click Continue.
- Review and confirm your details on the next screen. Once you confirm, you will receive a message stating the account information was added successfully.
Now, you're all set for eBilling! Next, set up AutoPay.
1 New groups will not be able to enroll in Employer Connection until their effective date.
2 Security roles for accessing Employer Connection and the eBilling site are assigned when registering for Employer Connection.
Set up AutoPay
Pay your premium automatically from your checking or savings account. Set up AutoPay any time and never worry about being late or missing a payment. Follow these steps:
- Log in to Employer Connection and click on Enroll in Autopay under the Payment tab.
- Select the funding account number you will use for autopayments and the payment amount option. Click Continue. If you haven't already added a bank account, please follow the steps for enrolling in eBilling.
- Review your autopayment enrollment details on the next screen. If correct, click Confirm.
- You will receive a Confirmation Number for the autopayment set up. Please keep this for your records.
If your group has more than one subgroup ID (the 4-digit number after the Group ID: 00000000-XXXX), you will repeat steps 1–4 for each unit. You can change the unit by selecting the drop-down box under Group Number.
You can view your AutoPay accounts under the Automated Payment Enrollments section of the Account Summary tab.
Get email alerts
To stay updated on your account and receive email alerts when your bill is ready, select the Alerts tab on the eBilling site. From there, you can choose the email alerts you want to receive. Then, click Submit!