Make these your own by adding chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts, sunflower seeds, raisins, coconut chia seeds, quinoa, or dried friut, such as blueberries, cranberries or apples.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup ground flax
- 1 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- Mix all ingredients together and stir until blended.
- Press mixture into a 10 X 13-inch pan.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks or freeze for later use.
Recipe and photograph is courtesy of Hy-Vee, Inc.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 170 calories
- 8g fat (2g saturated fat)
- 2mg cholesterol
- 36mg sodium
- 22g carbohydrate
- 9g sugar
- 3g fiber
- 5g protein