- 1 ¾ cup yogurt, plain, non-fat
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, fat-free or light
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Stir until blended and smooth.
- Pour into container and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
Can be refrigerated for several weeks in an airtight container.
Photography: Bill Nellans
Food stylist: Jennifer Nellans
Nutrition Per Serving
- Serving size: two tablespoons
- 25 Calories
- 1g Fat
- 2g Cholesterol
- 3g Carbohydrate
- 0g Fiber
- 1g Protein