- ½ navel orange, unpeeled and seeded
- 2 cups fresh, whole cranberries
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, halved, and cored
- In a food processor, working with each ingredient separately, pulse apple, orange, cranberries, and walnuts until finely chopped.
- Transfer all ingredients, except for apples, to stockpot and cook until it boils, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add apples, and cool completely at room temperature.
Chill in refrigerator before serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
- 129 Calories
- 4g Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 21g Carbohydrate
- 2g Fiber
- 1g Protein