- ⅓ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced, peeled fresh ginger
- ½ cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl; cover and chill.
This dressing can be refrigerated for several weeks in an airtight container.
Photography: Bill Nellans
Food stylist: Jennifer Nellans
Nutrition Per Serving
- Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- 30 Calories
- 1g Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 4g Carbohydrate
- 0g Fiber
- 0g Protein