This salad makes for a filling lunch or a fresh and easy side dish.
- 2 avocados, pitted and chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir until mixed well. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve as a salad or in a wrap or sandwich.
Printed with permission: Twopeasandtheirpod.com External Site
Photography by Bill Nellans
Food Styling by Jennifer Nellans
Nutrition Per Serving
- 238 calories
- 14g fat (3g saturated fat)
- 11mg cholesterol
- 254mg sodium
- 22g carbohydrate
- 3g sugar
- 8g fiber
- 7g protein