This article was last updated on July 21, 2021.
Your personal health care information is at your fingertips with myWellmark. No matter your location, you have access to tools, resources and insights to help you manage health care spending and live a healthier life.
The secure website (and mobile app!) makes health insurance easier Opens New Window.
Meet the new myWellmark
Your one-stop source for personalized health care information
- Keep track of the services you’ve used.
- Track and organize your family’s medical expenses.
- See how close you are to meeting your deductible Glossary popover and out-of-pocket maximums Glossary popover.
- Know what your visits will cost before you go.
- Find an in-network provider near you.
- See how other patients rate your doctor, and view your doctor's quality score.
- Read doctor reviews from other patients and leave your own.
- Get electronic documents, like your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) Opens New Window.
On-the-go access to your health plan
Download the easy-to-use Wellmark mobile app to:
- Log in securely using fingerprint or facial recognition technology*.
- View in-network doctors and hospitals.
- Find the closest doctor or facility, and get driving directions.
- View and email your digital ID card, or request a new physical copy.
*If supported by your mobile device
New for moms-to-be
If you're pregnant, you’re probably getting all sorts of advice — from your doctors, family members, and friends. That’s why our new and improved, free Pregnancy Support program is here for you with trusted and helpful online resources for every stage of pregnancy and beyond. We’re here when you need us.
To get started, log in to myWellmark Opens New Window and take the self-assessment.
Ready, set, go!
If you haven’t registered for myWellmark, do it today. It’s easy. Complete the registration, create a user ID and password, and accept the terms and conditions. All you need is your Wellmark ID card and a personal email address.