Visit us online and you'll find more than just a new look. The new Wellmark.com is easier to read, use and navigate.
“We heard you, and we're delivering on our promise," says Rebecca Falk, Director, Interactive Strategy, Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield. "We used member feedback to make the new Wellmark.com more user-friendly. Our goal is to simplify your online experience."
Leaner, Cleaner, Greener
While health insurance can be complicated, the new Wellmark.com is simple. The websites user-friendly features are:
- Leaner. To make the site easier to navigate, we’ve removed more than 8,000 webpages. So the new Wellmark.com is not only less cluttered, its content is more useful.
- Cleaner. Get where you need to go faster. We’ve improved the overall flow of, well, most everything! This means you’ll spend less time in front of a screen and more time doing the things you want to do.
- Greener. Access information on any device, including your phone, tablet or computer. If you want less paper, you can choose to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) online instead of by mail.
While Wellmark.com has changed, your personalized member website hasn't. Here are some of the top reasons to visit myWellmark:
- You’re looking for a doctor or hospital.Search your health plan’s provider network to locate a doctor, facility or dentist in your area. You can also view or post reviews of providers based on your experiences, if you are registered and logged in to myWellmark.
- Get answers to questions about your health plan's benefits. What is your coinsurance? Have you met your out-of-pocket maximum? What about your health plan’s deductible? Answer these questions and many more with myWellmark. Just register and log in to myWellmark on Wellmark.com, and you’ll have access to a variety of helpful tools designed for you and your specific health plan.
- Find cost and benefit information for your prescriptions. Log in to myWellmark to use the Check Drug Cost tool. You can see if a drug is covered, and how much it will cost. You can also use other helpful tools like the pharmacy locator, drug interaction checker and pill identifier.
And if it’s health and wellness information you’re looking for, you can stick around and view Blue magazine online at Wellmark.com/Blue.
It’s app-solutely necessary.
Stop digging around in your purse or wallet for your Wellmark ID card. It’s available on your smartphone or mobile device. With the Wellmark app, you can also search for providers in your health plan network. Download the FREE Wellmark mobile app today!