Wellmark recognizes local agents with Blue Diamond Award Twelve agents from Iowa and South Dakota receive recognition
DES MOINES, Iowa — Wellmark Advantage Health PlanSM announces the 2023 Blue DiamondSM Award winners, recognizing local insurance agents for their commitment to excellence and dedication to individuals seeking Medicare Advantage health plan options.
Wellmark Advantage Health Plan, an affiliate of Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield, began offering Medicare Advantage plans in Iowa and South Dakota for coverage beginning in 2022. The 2023 Blue Diamond awards are the first to be awarded by Wellmark, and the recognition will continue annually.
In Iowa, agents receiving the 2023 Blue Diamond Award include:
- Kirk Devine, an agent with Group Benefits Ltd
- Nathan Gallaher, an agent with Group Benefits Ltd / Tulip City Agency Ltd
- Brett Hoffman, an agent with Relion, Inc.
- Jeffrey Mark, an agent with Khi Solutions LLC / Heritage Insurance Services Co.
- Arthur Payne, an agent with Khi Solutions LLC / First Mainstreet Insurance, L.C.
In South Dakota, agents receiving the 2023 Blue Diamond Award include:
- Terry Anderson with Anderson Lawler Insurance Group, LLC
- Robin Eddy with Acripoint, LLC
- Nancy Fradet with Acripoint, LLC
- Aaron Janssen with Hub International Great Plains, LLC
- Deborah Meyer with Acripoint, LLC / Spearfish Insurance Brokerage, LLC
These agents offer Medicare Advantage plans from Wellmark to Medicare beneficiaries as part of their suite of available health insurance options. Medicare Advantage is for people ages 65 and older, or those with certain disabilities. Medicare Advantage combines Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B coverage with additional, more robust benefits.
For more information about Medicare Advantage, including the top questions people have about this type of Medicare coverage, visit Wellmark.com/MAQuestions.
Wellmark Advantage Health Plan, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Y0156_BlueDiaArtIASD_C FVNR 1023