Let's find the right person to answer your question.
Wellmark health insurance plan:Call the toll-free number (TTY: 888-781-4262), Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Time). For more efficient service, please have your member ID number handy - it can be found on the back of your card.
Call Customer Service at: 1-800-524-9242
Blue Dental Plan:
Wageworks Flexible Spending Account(s):
Avēsis Vision Plan:
Avēsis is an independent company. Avēsis provides network and claim administration services for Wellmark pediatric vision benefits. Avēsis also offers adult vision plans which are not Blue Cross Blue Shield products or services, and for which Avēsis is solely responsible.
Real People. Real Help.
Eight, Four, Four, Eight, Four, Two, Three, Nine, Three, Five
- Locate health care providers and facilities - whether you're at home or traveling.
- Estimate your costs for common medical procedures and services.
- Coordinate health care appointments and get assistance with in-home health care.
- Discuss treatment options and answer your health and wellness questions.
- Make arrangements for community-based services you or a family member needs — like in-home safety modifications, meals, medical equipment, transportation and more.
Health insurance fraud in the United States costs an estimated $80 billion a year, or nearly $950 for each American family, per the Iowa Fraud Bureau. If you suspect you’ve experienced or seen health care fraud, this information will explain what you can do.
If you have compliance and ethics concerns, please contact the Wellmark Compliance Office: