4 new ways myWellmark makes your life easier
1. Registration is easier than ever
Simpler process takes away the guesswork
Now, registration for myWellmark is streamlined so you can quickly get the information you need. Just create your myWellmark account using your Wellmark member ID. Then you’ll set up security questions and answers to make it easy to retrieve your user name and password, just in case you forget.
Already registered for myWellmark? The next time you log in, you’ll be asked to set up an extra security question for the new password reset process.
2. View, print and go
Get a temporary ID card on myWellmark
Lost your Wellmark health insurance ID card? No problem. Now you can print a temporary ID card, or view your ID card on your mobile device. Your doctor or pharmacist will have the information they need to access Wellmark’s system to submit your claims. They may need additional information from you, such as copayment or deductible amounts.
To use this service, you must be registered for myWellmark.
3. Price and save on your prescriptions
Take the guesswork out of drug costs
New prescription drug tools on myWellmark can help you make smart choices:
- View details of your benefits, including your out-of-pocket costs for both retail pharmacies and mail-order service.
- Find out if your plan covers a certain prescription drug and what you’ll pay for it at the pharmacy.
- Check prices for your medications at pharmacies near you, and explore lower-cost drug alternatives.
- Find a record of the prescriptions you’ve filled and your pharmacy claims.
4. Find a doctor or hospital faster
New features reduce your search time
The most popular tool on Wellmark.com — Find a Doctor or Hospital — is new and improved. The upgraded directory offers:
- An enhanced, easy-to-use experience, leading to faster search results.
- “Sounds-like” technology – if you misspell the provider’s name, the tool will suggest alternate spellings.
- The ability to email provider information to a friend or family member.
Using an in-network provider means you will pay less out-of-pocket for care. See your benefits documents or log on to myWellmark for specific benefit coverage questions.