Providers must be enrolled with Wellmark to register. Providers who are not enrolled cannot apply.
Register for Wellmark.com to gain access to time-saving tools to manage claims online:
- View clinician fee schedules
- Submit and track an inquiry
- Submit electronic claims
- Track claims status online
- Download online Practitioner Claim Reports
- Check eligibility and benefits for patients
- Send Wellmark pre-service and authorization requests or notifications for certain procedures and services
Note: If your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is already registered with Wellmark.com and you are only adding Create & Submit Claims, see Optional Registration below.
Step 1 of 3 - Assign a Main Designated Security Coordinator (DSC)
Assign an employee as the Main Designated Security Coordinator (DSC) for your organization.
The Main DSC:
- Completes the registration process.
- Assigns access rights for staff to the various applications once the registration process is complete.
- Must log on every 90 days to Wellmark.com to keep the organization active.
- Other Main DSC Responsibilities
Note: Wellmark accepts one Main DSC per Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). There may be only one registration per TIN; our system will let you know if the TIN is already registered.
Step 2 of 3 – Print and mail a completed Access Agreement
Follow the instructions of the agreement for each state where you are enrolled.
Step 3 of 3 – Register for Secure Access
Accept the online Terms and Conditions, and complete the Main DSC registration form. Select OK to complete the process.
After you have received confirmation from Wellmark that you have secure online access, you may register for the Create & Submit Claim tool.
The Create & Submit a Claim tool is suitable for submitting a small number of professional (CMS-1500) claims electronically. To register:
- Open the Create & Submit Claims Agreement . Complete the form online. Print and sign one copy of the form, sending it to the EC Solutions address, fax number, or e-mail address at the bottom of the Agreement.
If you need assistance with registration or you need to update information submitted previously you can email Web Security.
For technical assistance contact EC Solutions, 800-407-0267, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CST.