Wellmark's medical policies contain Physician Current Procedural Terminology
(CPT), a coding system for reporting physician services. The American
Medical Association (AMA) owns the copyright and trademark for CPT.
In order to view medical policies containing CPT, you must agree:
- The AMA is the owner of all rights to CPT and its updates and reserves
all such rights. The AMA assumes no liability for data contained or
- CPT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. The AMA, and Wellmark
Blue Cross and Blue Shield and its affiliates are not responsible for
any consequences or liability related to any use, non-use or interpretation
of the information containing CPT.
- Use of CPT is limited to matters in connection with submitting claims
to Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield and its affiliates, and only
within the United States of America and its territories.
- Unauthorized use of CPT is prohibited, including making copies of
CPT for sale and/or license, transferring copies of CPT to any party
not bound by this agreement, creating any modified or derivative work
of CPT, making any commercial use of CPT, or placing CPT information
online or in any public computer based information system.
- Applicable Federal Acquisition and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations
apply to government use.
- You may make copies of CPT for backup or archival purposes only. The
copies must include the AMA copyright and trademark and assert AMA's
proprietary rights to CPT.
- You must take necessary and appropriate action to ensure that all
users comply with the terms of this agreement.
If you agree with these terms and conditions, please click "I Agree."
I Agree | I Disagree