Get the easy solution to saving money with Custom Networks
You could save on health care costs when you offer your employees Custom Networks. You'll have greater flexibility in your network strategies which could potentially yield cost savings.
Custom Networks take advantage of the network of physicians, specialists and hospitals that other Blue Cross and Blue Shield health plans offer. That means employees and their families have access to quality health care services so they get the care they deserve, where they live and work.
A Custom Network solution is a great fit if you are…
A national company with a significant number of employees that reside in one or more of these Custom Network service areas: Wisconsin, St. Louis (Mo.), Kansas City (Mo.), Georgia and Florida.
With a Wellmark Custom Network you'll receive…
- Cost savings.
- Minimal disruption of service with an average disruption rate between 2 and 8 percent when compared to the BlueCard Network. You’ll receive a custom analysis to verify your disruption rate. Provider disruption will vary based on group-specific provider usage patterns.
- More flexibility for your network strategy.
- Satisfaction knowing your employees get the same access to quality care from Blue Cross and Blue Shield providers where they live and work.
- A seamless network because Blue Cross and Blue Shield is nationwide.
- A secure and stable network that is not leased or rented – Blue Cross and Blue Shield owns the network.
Your employees receive…
- Access to quality care – the care they’ve come to expect from Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Access to the BlueCard Network – when traveling outside of the Custom Network service area.
- Online provider search tool – to quickly identify Custom Network and BlueCard Network providers.
We take care of the administration hassles for you
Wellmark administers all aspects of your Custom Network including:
- Getting you set up and started in your service areas.
- Delivering your Custom Network Wellmark ID cards with instructions on how to use your new network.
- Providing you with one convenient point of contact, no matter how many Custom Networks are in your plan.
- Taking care of your participating employees with award-winning customer service.
- Administering all billing and claims for each service area.
It’s easy to get started…
Simply contact your Wellmark representative who can give you details about Custom Networks.
Take advantage of the savings that could be yours while delivering the quality care your employees want and deserve. Call your Wellmark representative today.