| Printer-Friendly Page |
Wellmark provides support programs and services to help you maintain and improve your health, no matter what state of health you're in.
Support During Pregnancy and Beyond
Our Pregnancy Care Program* focuses on keeping you as healthy as possible through your pregnancy. It offers valuable information and personal support for moms-to-be and new parents, including:
- 24/7 nurse phone support to answer pregnancy and baby care questions
- Expert obstetrical nurses to support at-risk pregnancies
- Educational materials and a pregnancy workbook
Support for Chronic Conditions
Living a healthy life can be complicated when you're managing a long-term condition, like diabetes or asthma. But having someone assist you along the way can make a difference.
That's why Wellmark provides personalized nurse support, educational materials, and other support services.* Your program nurse may:
- Talk with you about your condition
- Review your medications and current treatment
- Assist you in setting goals and creating an action plan
- Help you understand your doctor's recommendations
- Connect you to other programs, as needed
Support for Complex Health Situations
A catastrophic illness or injury can be overwhelming. Wellmark's case managers provide you and your caregivers with extra support when you need it most.
Our case managers are clinically experienced registered nurses or social work professionals. They work hand-in-hand with your care team to evaluate treatment options, develop care plans, and meet special needs.