Mail Order Pharmacy Service
Depending on your pharmacy plan, you may be able to save time and money by using mail order pharmacy service to order medications you take regularly.*
- Save time – fewer trips to the pharmacy
- Save money – a 90-day supply typically costs less than multiple copayments of the same quantity
And filling your prescriptions through mail is secure and confidential. Registered pharmacists:
- Dispense and validate each order
- Check for potential drug allergies and interactions
- Are available by phone to answer your medication questions
- Ask your doctor to write out 2 prescriptions:
- One for a short-term supply (e.g., 30 days) that you can fill immediately at a participating retail pharmacy
- The second for up to a 90-day supply of maintenance medications, plus refills.
- Handy tip: Write your Wellmark ID number on the back of each prescription
- Use one of the following methods to start your mail order prescription.
- Complete the Registration and Prescription Order Form and mail with your prescription. You can also register by calling Wellmark’s mail order pharmacy customer service toll-free at 1-866-611-5961. Mail service representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. CT or Saturday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT.
- Fill out your information on the Prescriber Fax Order section and ask your doctor to complete and fax the form.
Log in to www.mycatamaranrx.com to refill prescriptions online and manage your mail order pharmacy account.
Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Customer Service - 1-866-611-5961
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 9:00 pm CT
- Saturday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm CT
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm CT