Mail Order Pharmacy Service
Depending on your pharmacy plan, you may be able to save time and money by using mail order pharmacy service to order medications you take regularly.*
- Save time – fewer trips to the pharmacy
- Save money – a 90-day supply typically costs less than multiple copayments of the same quantity
And filling your prescriptions through mail is secure and confidential. Registered pharmacists:
- Dispense and validate each order
- Check for potential drug allergies and interactions
- Are available by phone to answer your medication questions
- Ask your doctor to write out 2 prescriptions:
- One for a short-term supply (e.g., 30 days) that you can fill immediately at a participating retail pharmacy
- The second for up to a 90-day supply of maintenance medications, plus refills.
- Handy tip: Write your Wellmark ID number on the back of each prescription
- Use one of the following methods to start your mail order prescription.
- Complete the Registration and Prescription Order Form and mail with your prescription. You can also register by calling Wellmark’s mail order pharmacy customer service toll-free at 1-866-611-5961. Mail service representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. CT or Saturday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT.
- Fill out your information on the Prescriber Fax Order section and ask your doctor to complete and fax the form.
Log in to https://mycatamaranrx.com to refill prescriptions online and manage your mail order pharmacy account.
Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Customer Service - 1-866-611-5961
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 9:00 pm CT
- Saturday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm CT
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm CT