Register for Wellmark.com
Register for Wellmark's online tools to manage your group's health plan online:
- View and pay your bill
- Review and update employee information
- View eligibility and benefits on members covered under your contract
- Check the status of claims
- Order educational materials
How to Register
- First, assign an employee to be the Main Designated Security Coordinator (DSC) for your organization. The Main DSC completes registration for your group and assigns access rights for staff to the various applications.
- Read and accept the Web-Based Applications Access Agreement and the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Reply to the e-mail Wellmark sends you to confirm that you want access.
- Once Wellmark e-mails you that your account has been activated, you may begin adding staff and assigning access rights. You should receive this activation e-mail within five business days of registering.
Main DSC (Designated Security Coordinator) Responsibilities
- The person who registers must put their first and last name in the boxes.
- The organization name must be the organization’s legal name and match exactly to Wellmark’s main system.
- The person who registers the organization for Wellmark.com will be the Main DSC.
- The Main DSC must use an email address that Wellmark will be able to use to send and receive emails.
- The person who registers must reply to the automatic email the Wellmark system will send to the registered person’s email address.
- Terms and Conditions states that ALL users accept they will NOT provide anyone else with their User ID and/or Password.
- Wellmark suggests the Main DSC user give herself or himself access to ALL available roles.
- Once the Main DSC gives a user or herself or himself access to the eBilling role, it takes up to 48 hours for access to occur.
- There may be only one registration per group number; our system will let you know if the group number is already registered.
- All organizations MUST have one, and only one, Main DSC user role at all times to have access to the secure areas of Wellmark.com.
- There can be more than one user who has the role of DSC (Designated Security Coordinator).
- The Main DSC must log on every 90 days to keep the organization active.
- The Main DSC will be asked to verify his or her email address every 60 days to keep the organization active and is responsible for verifying that all users that have the correct access.
- The Main DSC is the person who is responsible for providing access, helping all users, and creating all user accounts along with which users have personal health information (PHI) access.
- The user(s) with the DSC role will be able to help other users just like the Main DSC.
Getting Assistance – WebSecurity@Wellmark.com
- The Main DSC can reassign this role to another user, without assistance, who has accepted terms and conditions.
- If the Main DSC leaves before giving another user this role, the organization will need to contact WebSecurity@Wellmark.com for help.
- If the group’s Wellmark coverage is cancelled for any reason, the organization will need to re-register for access to Wellmark.com as only groups with active Wellmark coverage are able to see their information. The group may contact Customer Service if their insurance has been cancelled.
- The exact answer to your secret question is critical for getting assistance from Web Security. Without this information, Wellmark will not be able to process some change requests.
Register for Online Access