Flexible Spending Account Reports
View reports on your company's Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) through www.eflexonline.com. This secure Web site links to the software Wellmark uses to administer the FSAs of your employees.
To get started:
- Go to www.eflexonline.com
- Click on New User
- Fill in the following information in the designated fields:
- Federal Tax ID
- Company Code
- Company Zip Code
- Other designated user information as requested
Once you've registered, log in for access to the following reports:
- Participants with Balance Due — View employees with money due to their account because of claims that were not eligible or were not validated with appropriate documentation.
- Year to Date — View account balances showing the amount contributed less the amount disbursed.
- Company Eligibility Report — View total elections less disbursements for medical reimbursement accounts and contributions less disbursements for dependent care accounts.
- Standard Contribution Report — View per-pay-period contribution amount for each employee.
- Check Register — View all checks for a specific date range.*
- Debit Card Settlement — View flex debit card transaction settlements by day for each employee.
- NQE Amounts Repaid — View participants who have repaid non-qualified expense amounts back to the plan.
- Company Purchased Debit Cards — View participants who have ordered flex debit cards.**
- Statement of Accounts — Real-time employee statement showing all transactions for the current and previous plan year by benefit.
The information provided on each report is real-time transaction date for the plan year selected, with the exception of the Year-to-Date report, which includes data through the date of the report listed. All reports can be viewed as PDF, Word, or Excel files.